Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures would be highly appreciated. I love to see amps. It must me something clinical.

:)

This is my stuff:





- '49 Grommes Precision Custom Hi-Fi amp converted into a Fender Deluxe 5E3
- '67 Fender BF Bassman
- '70 Fender SF Vibrochamp
- '76 Fender SF Champ
- '89 Marshall 5005 Lead12
- '93 Marshall 6100 30th Anniversary
- '04 Tech21 Trademark10
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
Marshall 9200 Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab

Laney PL100 Pro Linebacker Head
Laney 2 x 12 Angled Cab


Nice late 80's Growlers ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,918 Posts
wallie! said:
JSX head
Marshall 1960A cab

that is all :(
that is all??? LOL! I wouldnt mind having just a JSX ;)

Anyways, mine are:

Peavey XXX Head and 4 x 12 slant cab
Mesa 2 x12 Tremoverb combo
Randall Cyclone head
Peavey bandit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,244 Posts
All Marshall;

MS-2
VS-15R
JCM 900 Dual Reverb - 100 Watt
JCM 900 SL-X - 100 Watt
JCM 800 4210 - 50 Watt plus extention cab
JCM 2000 TSL - 100 Watt
1960A and 1936 cabs

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,641 Posts
rufes said:
- '49 Grommes Precision Custom Hi-Fi amp converted into a Fender Deluxe 5E3
- '67 Fender BF Bassman
- '70 Fender SF Vibrochamp
- '76 Fender SF Champ
- '89 Marshall 5005 Lead12
- '93 Marshall 6100 30th Anniversary
- '04 Tech21 Trademark10
You got a 30th? Nice!!!!

Ant1981 said:
All Marshall;

MS-2
VS-15R
JCM 900 Dual Reverb - 100 Watt
JCM 900 SL-X - 100 Watt
JCM 800 4210 - 50 Watt plus extention cab
JCM 2000 TSL - 100 Watt
1960A and 1936 cabs
Both are very fine collections IMO :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,641 Posts
I should be getting pics soon (I know, I always say that but now I have access to a digital camera at last!)

Combos:
-1992 Vox AC30TBR LE (with the leather handles and reverb)
-1980s Marshall Studio 15 (15 watt all-tube 1x12 combo)

Heads:
-1969 Marshall Major - best clean tones I have ever heard!
-1996 Marshall JCM 900 SL-X

Cabinets:
-JCM 800 era angled cabinet made into a 1982 (Classic Leads)
-JCM 800 era straight cabinet with stock G12M-75s.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
873 Posts
combos:
Peavey ultra 60
swr Strawberry blonde

Head:
Mesa Mark IV long chassis

cabs:
mesa 1x12 1/2 back widebody
mesa 1x12 3/4 back widebody
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,711 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ant1981 said:
All Marshall;

MS-2
VS-15R
JCM 900 Dual Reverb - 100 Watt
JCM 900 SL-X - 100 Watt
JCM 800 4210 - 50 Watt plus extention cab
JCM 2000 TSL - 100 Watt
1960A and 1936 cabs
Great stuff!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
red5 said:
You got a 30th? Nice!!!!
Yep, It's my favourite Marshall amp. I have tried many many Marshall and this is the best for what I do. Absolutely amazing. I understand Satch choosing it :)

red5 said:
I should be getting pics soon (I know, I always say that but now I have access to a digital camera at last!)

Combos:
-1992 Vox AC30TBR LE (with the leather handles and reverb)
-1980s Marshall Studio 15 (15 watt all-tube 1x12 combo)

Heads:
-1969 Marshall Major - best clean tones I have ever heard!
-1996 Marshall JCM 900 SL-X

Cabinets:
-JCM 800 era angled cabinet made into a 1982 (Classic Leads)
-JCM 800 era straight cabinet with stock G12M-75s.
I would love to try those combos. The Studio 15 is definitely a nice little bastard!

Marshall Major: 200watt through KT88s.... sounds scary LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
screamndemon69 said:
you can't can't beat the clean tone with the real Fenders.
This is very very true. Specially the old ones. I specially dig the Black Faces for clean mellow tones.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
970 Posts
'88 Mesa/Boogie Mark III Head :p
Marshall Lead 1960A 4x12

Marshall MG100HDFX Head :(
Marshall MG412A 4x12



Almost neglected to mention:

Fender Stage 100 ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
636 Posts

Soldano Avenger, Mesa Nomad, Madison Divinity w/ Mesa F-50 combo in the middle plus the AIMS all tube bass amp on top of the Soldano
man i love having practice at my house, by the way... anyone wanna help me find a cab for this? :lol:

yes 5...
 
1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Top