Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering.

I got a shirt, a cheap made-in-china photo frame and a watch.
Seems like the economic recession crap is really taking a toll on everyone, the presents are getting cheaper and cheaper.... Or is it just because I'm getting old? =)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I got the Dream Theater Chaos in Motion 5 disc dvd/cd box, Arch Enemy Tyrants of the Rising Sun DVD and Shawn Lane Powers of Ten cd, so I must have been a good boy. :)

Rock on!

·
Registered
455 Posts
My family knows I really do love Pentel Quicker Clicker 0.5 mm Mechanical Pencils. Very useful and inexpensive.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I received the new Norelco. After spending the day shaving off all of my body hair, I moved on to the dogs.
Now I am gonna have to use my gift cards on dog sweaters, so they dont freeze this winter.

·
Super Moderator
9,696 Posts
I got a Citizen EcoDrive watch, just came yesterday (my B'day, so it was all good :) ) from my wife. Just got through going through the directions on how to set the time and stuff. Nice watch, it's the Blue Angels version. I'll add that without the little CD instruction thingy that came with it it would still be in the box :lol:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Got a fossil watch from my wife ,you know the ones with the wide leather wrist band, and a joe satriani guitar strap with little Aliens on it. I like Aliens!
Overall it was a great x-mas with lots of food and family.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts