Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hardware wise?wrenches?cloth to wipe down?manual?a new unpl,ayed guitar before...and do most guitar stores do a full setup for you and check to make sure all the frets are level?or do i got to pay extra for that?basically i want them to do a full setup
thanks all
and from the sounds of thing i am gonna like my 2550e:)
can't wait>from an epi les paul guy
norm

·
Registered
116 Posts
most guitar does do a full setup for you, but a quick and not a very detailed one (depends, normally big retailers shop dun even do that, small home buiness does). Its different case if you ordered online, normally u will get factory setup and so on.

Anyway, I used to be a tele guy, and when i jump to ibanez wizards neck, i find their neck dam wide.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
should i demand a full setup?i buy all my stuff there
mexicanstrat,then a epi les paul,then a digitech,korgax1500g,then a podxtlive then a traynor ycv40 tube amp(nice amp for the money)
mexican strat i bought because i like the strat style but when i tried a gibson les paul it was like >man this guitar feels nice so i sold the strat and bought an epi.
2 weeks ago i tried a rg350 and the neck felt like it was made for me>did some online hunting and i got gas and wanted a really nice guitar,strat style,gibson les paul custom neck(same feel)hss or hsh with coill taps.i always said this guitar was i always wanted but it wasn't out there>then i found ibanez and read reviews for a week lol
strat style,fast neck,hsh w/taps:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.