Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Always wondered what people on this forum drive. I figure most shredders would have a flashy fast car, well because it would match their show off playing style :)

I drive a 2003 dodge neon srt4

bone stock the car dynoed 213whp/233wtq and ran a 1/4 mile of [email protected] (meh, first time at the track with a manual, fwd car).

Car now has quite a bit of work done to it:
Mopar stage 1, Mopar short throw shifter, Greddy E-Manage fuel management system, Greddy profect B spec II Electronic boost controller, Exhaust Depot large Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC), Exhaust depot 3 inch downpipe no cat w/ electric cutout on dump tube, IPP CAI, Rex MotorMounts, Plugs and wires, AGP WGA, Blitz Turbo Timer, Exhaust Depot hard pipes with Greddy Type S blow off valve....I'm sure there is more, but I really cant recall.

Newest tuned dyno numbers are 280whp/304wtq in the florida heat of 96* on 93 octance pump gas.Don't let the numbers fool you, the car is pretty light (28XXlbs) and since it is tuned it moves really nice. No new track times as of yet.

So what do you cart around in?

·
Registered
314 Posts
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP W/comp G. It is my weekend driver, but with these gas prices and the supercharger taking premium gas it will sit more often and I'll drive my 1994 Chevrolet Blazer. It is VERY Rusty but it gets me to work. :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Another cyclist here. Trek 4900 MTB. I make the 1.5 mile commute to school in about 5 - 10 minutes, depending on how much of a maniac I feel like that day.

My once-every-2-weeks-or-so transportation is a silver 2000 Chevy Impala... so far I've averaged 7K miles a year.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
I drive a 2003 Ford Mustang CV V6, white with tan top and gold striping.
I bought GT 17 " wheels off a guy at my work who has a GT and wanted to go bigger with his wheels. They make the car look way better. :mrgreen:

I know.......It's a Ford but I love it. :lol:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I drive a 1994 mitsubishi mighty max POS....its just a cheap truck. I payed 600 for it then droped a newer motor in it and it runs great and gets good gas milage. I sometimes ride a honda vfr motorcycle, a honda 600 supermoto bike and my bro's car. A 1989 chrysler conquest tsi. Its pretty sweet it has tockio performance shocks, and TEP 1" lower springs. Going to put a garret t3/t4 on it soon.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I drive a 90 Honda Accord that's been falling to pieces on me lately but still managed to get me back to school. The car still gets great gas mileage, though. I can get atleast 30 miles to the gallon on the freeway and maybe 20 something in the city.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I drive my two legs and occasionally my bicycle. Luckily, work is only a mile away, and i walk it every day, as well as the laundromat once a week, and the food stores. If i need to go somewhere else, we have good public transportation, or i end up bumming a ride.
peace

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Citroën C5 2.2HDi16v Exclusive "Grey Aluminium"

16" Alloys 215/55R16, with tyre pressure warning system,
"Hydractive 3+" hydropneumatic suspension
(computer controlled oil-nitrogen struts,
with adaptive damping and spring rate,
alloy control arms, automatic self levelling,
electronic sports setting and height control)
automatic Xenon headlights,
ESP/ASR (stability control and traction control)
nine airbags (...), rear park-distance control,
automatic wipers front& rear, dual zone automatic airconditioning,
Clarion CD, full velours upholstery.

Engine: 2.2L four in line, 16 valve DOHC,
common-rail Diesel, variable geometry turbo-compresor,
catalytic converter with post regenerative cycle and particle filter,
two counter-rotating balancing shafts, double fly-wheel.
hydraulic clutch, 5-speed manual.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Nice car Scoff! I love little strung out high HP four bangers. Those SRT4's are amazing bang for the buck. Supposedly slaps around a WRX Sti like a little bitch, once there's been a little work done to it.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Well I'm 17 but have never been fond of cars. I don't plan to buy a car when I am of age. I won't ask that from my family. When I'm a guy of 30 or so winters I will get a mercedes though.

And I'm not very knowledgeable about cars either. I have senn a red mercedes that was CLS or CLK 500 and I fell in love with the design. I always thought of mercedes like cubes... They are so edgy...

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.