Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recieved this e-mail concerning my soloist i have for sale.

Greetings,i am highly interested in buying your { Jackson USA Select SL1 Soloist} from you ,i will like you to give me the ASKING PRICE and also scan the pics for me for proper verifycation . as for the shipping,i have a liable shipper that takes goods care of all my shipping .so about payment i have prepare a MONEY ORDER for you in usa fund ,so pls email me back so that we can conclude about it. and i will like you to feed me out of this i.e your personell phone number and your address and your email so that i can fax it to my client ,coz he is willing to send you the check email ASAP....... pls reply back.
REGARDS
At one time I think I heard about a scammer who wanted to use his own shipper like this. Does this ring a bell? Scammer or does he not know English very well?

·
Premium Member
11,482 Posts
lots of red flags raised but a followup like this ends it.

hello, i take either wire transfer or USPS money order and ship product 5 business days after funds clear via UPS/Fedex/USPS only. If you wish to proceed include your full name, shipping address, work name/address, work phone, home phone and cell phone.

:) ...glen

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.