Registered
36 Posts
I have a lot of them.

Guitars:
1999 Ibanez Universe - is my #1 regret
2013 Ibanez Universe UV70P
2000 Fender YJM - my first one
1999 Ibanez Jem 7DBK
Several RG7620's(1997 Black and first one in my city, 1998 Vampire Kiss, a couple black 1999's) And then of course my Swirled 7620. My first RG7620, my dad had scalloped the fretboard for me. I really regret letting that one go. I don't have any pics of my other RG7's. In all, I believe I've had 10 or 11 seven strings if memory serves me right. I should put a list together one day of every guitar I've ever had. It will take me some time to do it mostly from memory.

Amps:
Marshall 1959 SLP 100w
Carvin Legacy - had two of these in heads. Had also the combo, don't regret getting rid of the combo. Thing was a tank and super heavy to move around.

Musical instrument Guitar Guitar accessory String instrument accessory Wood

Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument Musical instrument accessory

Musical instrument Guitar Musical instrument accessory String instrument Plucked string instruments

Musical instrument Wood Rectangle Musical instrument accessory Guitar

Guitar Musical instrument String instrument String instrument Plucked string instruments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't even think about amps.

Mesa Mark III green stripe combo

Mesa Dual Rectifier rackmount, 2ch black diamond plate w/ chrome control panel

Ampeg SS150H

Marshall 1960 straight front

Randall 412 cab

And I probably should've never sold my RS525 w/ the edge trem. Still aggrivated my 450S got stolen

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
A Langner DCP-1 Elite Preamp, which is now worth massively more than I sold it for (even though I sold it at a profit), not so much for the value but because it was brilliant. Also an RG560 in white, but I will replace that one day.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
A 100% mint JS6 I got from Rich that he said was the nicest JS6 he'd ever seen. I told him I was so scared to play it, because it's so nice. He said, if you play it, you shouldn't have bought it, and I sort of agreed. So I sold it back to him and got a beat up JS6. Wish I still had the mint one...my biggest selling regret. I also sold a 1988 S540HHBK and I have never seen another one like it and the guy that bought it from me still has it and I periodically harass him, but he won't let it go.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have three. My first 7VWH. In 2006 I had a great uncle that passed away and left all of the grandkids in the family a couple thousand dollars. I bought a brand new JEM, after pining after one for years, and was thrilled. Sold it when I had some money issues making rent, etc. Second is an RG350DX that I put DiMarzio's in before I could afford the afore mentioned JEM. Not a high end guitar, but it was special to me. Lastly, a 90's two channel dual rectifier.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I regret selling a Charvel Predator I stole from a pawn shop for like $125.. in the original chainsaw case! Original pickups and all, but the tremolo wouldn't stay in tune so I sold it. The buyer (used to be on here a lot) found a loose trem post mount and reglued it and fixed it. It was hands down the most comfortable guitar I ever wrapped a hand around. Also sold an RG3XXV to him that was a great sounding/playing guitar. Unfortunately, both guitars (along with all the rest of his collection) were destroyed when his basement flooded due to a storm. I have since replaced the Predator with a similar styled '89 Charvel Fusion Deluxe.

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
I regret selling a Charvel Predator I stole from a pawn shop for like $125.. in the original chainsaw case! Original pickups and all, but the tremolo wouldn't stay in tune so I sold it. The buyer (used to be on here a lot) found a loose trem post mount and reglued it and fixed it. It was hands down the most comfortable guitar I ever wrapped a hand around. Also sold an RG3XXV to him that was a great sounding/playing guitar. Unfortunately, both guitars (along with all the rest of his collection) were destroyed when his basement flooded due to a storm. I have since replaced the Predator with a similar styled '89 Charvel Fusion Deluxe.
Oh man, yeah Ryc's flooding was absolutely devastating. :( I miss chatting with him, I occasionally manage to catch him on FB, but not enough.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts