Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Looks like a 2003 RG2570EX in either royal blue or royal blue flat (I cannot remember if they offered it in the glossy or flat version of royal blue, that and it is a bit hard to tell the texture of the paint in that photo). If I am correct the binding on the edges of the neck looks to be mother of peal (like the UV777PBK) that is the easy giveaway for the '03 2570EX's. For some reason the overseas 2570EX's had that feature, when it was released in the states, in the following year, I believe they went to the plastic, white binding.

·
Registered
310 Posts
it cant be the 570EX. look at the head stock. it says Ibanez Prestige so it must be the RG2570EX. also, it has an EDGE Pro tremolo which is only equipted on high end models such as the prestiges and signatures. yeah the paint definatly looks flat finish as well.

·
JEM Winner #1
834 Posts
ibanez.shredder said:
it cant be the 570EX. look at the head stock. it says Ibanez Prestige so it must be the RG2570EX. also, it has an EDGE Pro tremolo which is only equipted on high end models such as the prestiges and signatures. yeah the paint definatly looks flat finish as well.
Yeah i agree here.

Ive got an RG570EX in CBK (Cyber pink....or "Silver" to anyone normal!), 2002 i think, it was the year before it went prestige, it had a matching silver headstock, mother of pearl binding on the neck, and an Edge trem.

This model must be the 1570ex or 2570ex.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.