Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
get a hair cut hahahaha. he's got unbelievable technique and everything but i think of him the way i think of yngwie - monster player, annoying to listen to/watch after 2 songs. still, i couldn't touch their playing, so i'm not going to try and trash their music

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
vette6600 said:
get a hair cut hahahaha. he's got unbelievable technique and everything but i think of him the way i think of yngwie - monster player, annoying to listen to/watch after 2 songs. still, i couldn't touch their playing, so i'm not going to try and trash their music
His looks like a wig ;).

Regards

André

·
Registered
74 Posts
Technically impressive for speed purposes only, listennign to it gets kinda flat after about 2minutes.... the 4neck thing he does is pretty gimmicky too....

I found some of his pieces though, if you slow them down to around 150bpm... some even down to like 90bpm given right arpeggios etc.. sound really nice. Just you can't hear what the hells going on at his speed.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If anyone is inclined to listen to Mr. Batio shred “with purpose”, check out Holland’s “Little Monsters”. While the album was released two decades ago (yikes!), there are many a song on that album that still rock! "Gotta Run" and "Love In On Time" come to mind. Seek and ye shall find (GEMM).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.