Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
3,639 Posts
I havent found any great guitars yet, not "keepers" anyway. I have bought several RG550's in the past, none of them have been more than £200. A couple that I bought were £100. Nice guitars, but nothing said "wow" to me straight away to warrant keeping them.

Actually, saying that, I got my RG421 for something like £170. And its fantastic. Its the only "keeper" guitar I have ever had to date. But I have plenty of guitar models and makes to try out yet :)

· Registered
413 Posts
1981 Les Paul Custom "black beauty". I paid $300 U.S. dollars, bought in 1983. I had been playing for about six months at the time. I sold it (foolish youth) a few years later for $400 - at the time I thought that I had made money on the deal (D'Oh!).

· Registered
2,675 Posts
Flobanez said:
That's not a bad looking guitar, man. ;)
It's definately a great piece of wood for the price - I am about to move all my stuff back home to Europe, and, on one hand, I am thinking that it wouldn't be a big deal if it gets damaged in transport. However, I don't think I could easily get anything comparable for that kind of $$, which makes it quite precious.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.