Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought today a Ibanez Musician MC300 for 200 euro, no money for a 25 year old Ibanez necktrough guitar! Sound amazing, is a heavy player but has tone!!!

Give me yours!

·
Premium Member
9,591 Posts
Yeah, I was in the right place at the right time, she's in pretty good shape too, cherry sunburst and I got a hard shell case with it, not the original one but still.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
I havent found any great guitars yet, not "keepers" anyway. I have bought several RG550's in the past, none of them have been more than £200. A couple that I bought were £100. Nice guitars, but nothing said "wow" to me straight away to warrant keeping them.

Actually, saying that, I got my RG421 for something like £170. And its fantastic. Its the only "keeper" guitar I have ever had to date. But I have plenty of guitar models and makes to try out yet :)

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
elcid said:
Not sure about Euro, but I picked up a 1976 Les Paul Custom for $200 a few months back.
DAMN man good steal!

I was going to say an old RG570 or something. 200 euro is about $370 usd I believe so it is in the price range.

·
Registered
412 Posts
1981 Les Paul Custom "black beauty". I paid $300 U.S. dollars, bought in 1983. I had been playing for about six months at the time. I sold it (foolish youth) a few years later for $400 - at the time I thought that I had made money on the deal (D'Oh!).

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Flobanez said:
That's not a bad looking guitar, man. ;)
It's definately a great piece of wood for the price - I am about to move all my stuff back home to Europe, and, on one hand, I am thinking that it wouldn't be a big deal if it gets damaged in transport. However, I don't think I could easily get anything comparable for that kind of $$, which makes it quite precious.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I got my '66 Yamaha Model 60 Nippon Gakki classical guitar in 1977. I traded my best friend a beat up '70s Big Muff Pi fuzz box for it.

* Scott

·
Registered
542 Posts
i got a really cool old old sun brust strat for $350 aus.thats about $300-$320 us..in a little shop in the middle of nowhere...a very nice guitar.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts