Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've have become more and more attracted to the Ipod, but I've heard the Battery isn't up to standard when it comes to long-lasting....

My only demand is that it should be about 20 gigabytes....

What do you guys recommend?

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
straymond said:
I've have become more and more attracted to the Ipod, but I've heard the Battery isn't up to standard when it comes to long-lasting....

My only demand is that it should be about 20 gigabytes....

What do you guys recommend?
Try taking a look at creative's or sony's. The battery is rather good with the creative.

Regards

André

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Get the Creative. I have one (the Micro anyway) and I simply love it. Though I think the Ipods are more organised. But with the battery the Zen has, I don't really care if it's very organised or not. :D

·
Registered
314 Posts
the new sony 20gb has 35hrs battery life, the archos gmini 20gb is great because it doesnt have any software ur limited to using like the sony.
the ipods are great but they're a bit of a craze with no real benefits over some other great alternatives.. the Creative Zen Touch and Sleek have digital rights management so u can use legal downloads.. not sure if the ipod has that feature although it does have the iTunes service which is rather cool. not that i've ever once paid for a download lol.

mail me if u want any more info on mp3 players i sell them for a living lol and have tried just about everything on the market.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.