Ibanez JEM Forum banner

61 - 80 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
2012 Ford F150, one of the best decisions of my life. Hope to replace next fall with a 2015 or a used raptor. depends how closely the new redesign resembles the Atlas concept.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Nice SS! Modern Muscle is where "it" is at! Done anything to her?

That's my special lady. Stock except for Roush axle backs. Still fast enough to get hairy!
Nice!

Yeah, it's been extensively reworked by a place called Livernois Motorsports here in Dearborn, MI. If you're familiar with the Millen Turbo Mustangs, that's the place.

It's got new heads, a big cam, all new valvetrain, bigger fuel pump, stainless longtube headers, intake manifold, throttle body, 4.10 gears complete aftermarket rear suspension, and the ecu completely remapped.
Made 580hp on the dyno.I just wish I could drive it more often. I have a company vehicle so I rarely get the time to take it out.

We have a mustang too it's a boss 302. My wife drives it. I love the new 5 liter. It's a badass engine. We have kooks longtube headers on it so far. it sounds gorgeous and it's a great driver.
My wife knows Jack Roush personally.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Nice!

Yeah, it's been extensively reworked by a place called Livernois Motorsports here in Dearborn, MI. If you're familiar with the Millen Turbo Mustangs, that's the place.

It's got new heads, a big cam, all new valvetrain, bigger fuel pump, stainless longtube headers, intake manifold, throttle body, 4.10 gears complete aftermarket rear suspension, and the ecu completely remapped.
Made 580hp on the dyno.I just wish I could drive it more often. I have a company vehicle so I rarely get the time to take it out.

We have a mustang too it's a boss 302. My wife drives it. I love the new 5 liter. It's a badass engine. We have kooks longtube headers on it so far. it sounds gorgeous and it's a great driver.
My wife knows Jack Roush personally.
Sweet man! I have heard of them. That thing is subtle, tasty, and Brutal! I hate to call an SS a sleeper, but with 580 to the ground I am sure you have surprised more than a few people! When I was shopping, the SS and 5.0 were about tied but couldn't find a used 2SS with a stick. One of the Ford dealerships gave me a price I couldn't refuse on this new one, so that sealed the Ford deal. Still a Chevy truck guy till the day I die!

And please tell me you only use the Red Key in that Boss! Tulsa has the Shelby meet every year, awesome event. If you find yourself with some time off, come on down! Wednesday is park n show night where they cordon off a section of Downtown, Thursday and Friday are at Hallett (a nearby road course), Saturday is at the drags, and Sunday is the car show at the hotel everyone stays at. Some sweet rides show up every year.

This year:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
2004 Hyundai Sonata.
Got it used with about 90,000 miles on it, but it looks, feels and runs like new.
Very happy with it. I take good care of it.
My first car was a 1974 Camaro Z-28. A little 'faded' but with the help of my father it ran pretty good.
I LOVED those cars but had a crash and it's gone now. :( I miss that car.
And no comments from the 'Peanut Gallery' about 'women drivers', it wasn't my fault.
A kid ran a red light and hit me. :(

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
The only known picture of my car. And it was taken before I even got it haha.

Meet Grandpa. My 2003 Buick Century! First car of my very own!

It's dirty, ugly, and has a lot of annoying issues! But still not bad for a grand!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Sweet man! I have heard of them. That thing is subtle, tasty, and Brutal! I hate to call an SS a sleeper, but with 580 to the ground I am sure you have surprised more than a few people! When I was shopping, the SS and 5.0 were about tied but couldn't find a used 2SS with a stick. One of the Ford dealerships gave me a price I couldn't refuse on this new one, so that sealed the Ford deal. Still a Chevy truck guy till the day I die!

And please tell me you only use the Red Key in that Boss! Tulsa has the Shelby meet every year, awesome event. If you find yourself with some time off, come on down! Wednesday is park n show night where they cordon off a section of Downtown, Thursday and Friday are at Hallett (a nearby road course), Saturday is at the drags, and Sunday is the car show at the hotel everyone stays at. Some sweet rides show up every year.

This year:
Yeah, I had to order that car and wait. All the dealer stock were autos or v6s. I didn't want a zl1 because they were more than I wanted to spend and are also too heavy with all the extra crap. Soon as they called me to come pick it up I drove it home and dropped it off at the shop the next day. haha So far it's been pretty solid. Runs great. zr1 power in a Camaro definitely doesn't suck. Not as fast, but pretty close. I changed all the rear suspension components and kept the factory tire size on it so I don't break anything.

The boss 302 is only driven like we stole it. I bought it for my wife. We trade off every couple days. I like the way the 302 revs. It's got a set of longtube headers and a dyno tune on it too. it pulls pretty nice.

See that new mustang yet? :mrgreen:

Tulsa has a great racing scene!!!!

P.S. My wife deals with jack Roush almost on a Daily basis. (she says he's a complete pain in the ass)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yeah, I had to order that car and wait. All the dealer stock were autos or v6s. I didn't want a zl1 because they were more than I wanted to spend and are also too heavy with all the extra crap. Soon as they called me to come pick it up I drove it home and dropped it off at the shop the next day. haha So far it's been pretty solid. Runs great. zr1 power in a Camaro definitely doesn't suck. Not as fast, but pretty close. I changed all the rear suspension components and kept the factory tire size on it so I don't break anything.

The boss 302 is only driven like we stole it. I bought it for my wife. We trade off every couple days. I like the way the 302 revs. It's got a set of longtube headers and a dyno tune on it too. it pulls pretty nice.

See that new mustang yet? :mrgreen:

Tulsa has a great racing scene!!!!

P.S. My wife deals with jack Roush almost on a Daily basis. (she says he's a complete pain in the ass)
Nice man! The new Mustang looks great except for the accord 1/4 windows!!! Other than that I have to keep telling myself I like mine better. Hoping they don't up the 5.0's power too much, keeping up with the Jones' is biatch.

My pops is a huge Nascar fan and loathes Roush. I told him I was getting the mufflers (got them DIRT cheap) and he was like "ewww." They sound great though, guy knows what he is doing with aftermarket parts.

61 - 80 of 127 Posts