Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well...that's it in the title, really....pics would be cool too.

i'm planning to put a Lo-Pro on my B.C. Rich soon, i'll post pics as soon as i can.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Rusty Cooley has put several on his jacksons I do know that. Tom morello has an edge tremolo on on of his fender stratocasters. That dude has some crazy custom ibanez guitars, his political stance has kept him from having a signature model. hes got a talman custom for example with lipstick tube pickups ala danelectro, and an edge tremolo. That things insane.

·
Registered
344 Posts
sniperfrommars1 said:
know that. Tom morello has an edge tremolo on on of his fender stratocasters. That dude has some crazy custom ibanez guitars, his political stance has kept him from having a signature model.
...and yet somehow he has no problems selling albums in the capitalist marketplace... that guy never ceases to amaze me

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
ShredHead42 said:
...and yet somehow he has no problems selling albums in the capitalist marketplace... that guy never ceases to amaze me
Well, what's a better way to spread your politics through music other than getting your music to as many people as possible.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I have a Jackson Soloist SL1 with a Lo-Pro on it. IMO a great improvement on the FR I had on it before.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Gurj said:
I have a Jackson Soloist SL1 with a Lo-Pro on it. IMO a great improvement on the FR I had on it before.
Don't these come with original Floyd's, what year is your SL1?

Regards

André

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
pawel said:
Well, what's a better way to spread your politics through music other than getting your music to as many people as possible.
Make the cds yourself and sell them at cost value? ;)

youre either in the business or not... not many ways about it...

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
fettouhi said:
Yeah but was the Floyd an original Floyd or a licensed Floyd?

Regards

André
It was a licenced floyd dude (schaller if I remember right). The SL1 is a 1994 EDS (serial # U025xx).
I have an original floyd on my SL2H and that's staying put :)

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Yamaha RGX321. Very good guitar but a crap trem. After I broke the second one, I put a lo-pro on it. It took a tiny bit of routing but worked well.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Tom Morello also has one on his old "Arm The Homeless" guitar. It's hard to tell because of the painted routing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts