Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
theres this guitar i saw in my local music store (UK - middlesex) and it looked exactly like the guitar below, except it had a bound rosewood fretboard with sharktooth inlays. does anyone know what model it is? if its still in production? and where i can get it from?

btw, does anyone here own a guitar matching that description? if you do, could you post pictures of it and some background information about? its the sexiest guitar i have ever seen and its my dream guitar!

it would be awesome if someone could post pics, it would totally make my day!

thanks a lot, hope you can help!
cheers

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh rite, so is it just called the rg450?
i found picture of the exact guitar i was talking about:

so thats the rg450 then?

neways, yea, i doubt you would have heard of the shop, its such a small local one called HARROW MUSIC. they dont even stock high range ibanez guitars, just the bellow £500 range. but its all good for me.

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what i meant, is that they dont do high range guitars over £500, the assistant told me. so any ibanez guitar, even prestiges, under £500 are sold there. that "prestige" was £461 or something like that, so i thats why they sold it. altho the 1570 & 1527 is under £500, yet they dont sell it... i guess its for special order only.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well after getting my 2570 i thought it would last me long before im in for anoitehr guitar. But now seeing this guitar (cant believe i missed it before), i am definately in for a hunt! OHH the maple neck one...! God thats hot!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
unfortunatly Machine Head don't have any limited edition RG's anymore. I bought the last one they had (cherry burst flame maple veneer with mahogany body with maple neck and black pickguard). They do get some nice stuff in now and then so keep a look out on their site.

·
Registered
112 Posts
rg 450 are great guitars. and when all jap guitars above 5xx series went prestige, the 4xx series were the only japanese guitars with the proper ibanez logos. they had all the proper hardware edge pro, gotoh machine heads etc.only thing was they came with the jap wizard 2 if i'm not wrong. but the jap wizard 2 was a very nice neck compared to the koreans or indo wizards 2.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.