Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished a fabric top guitar I've been working on recently (the red dragon one I posted in another thread) and I’m trying to decide which project to tackle next.

Which one should I do?
1. Another fabric top Iceman; same pattern as the other but black instead of red
2. Aria Pro ZZ that needs a refinish/restore
3. Axstar by Ibanez guitar that also needs a refinish/restore
4. Scratch build hybrid guitar/bass thing, like those SRC6 Crossover basses from a chunk of bubinga I have.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Eh whats the rush?

But, all things considered -> 1) you've just done this, so repeats just get you more of what you have 2) hold it.... 3) notttt quitee.... 4) do you have all the materials and tools you're gonna need for it? How "Scratch build" are we talkin? I do like the idea/concept though; I might have to steal this idea from you actually.... throw some sweet bartolinis in; maybe a neck through thing.... thanks, now I wanna build one lol. Im currently workingon a guitar thats gonna make rich double take and get cranky with me maybe, but yeah next project for sure lol. Yeah do this one, make some templates and then I can use em :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.