Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys.. I'm curious if you could tell me a good price range to ask for my RG550 ? It's got a maple neck, edge trem, but has a really big ding on the bottom where it fell on me when the strap came loose on the gig bag.. No case, but really in great shape except for that.. It also has the scratches that come from picking on the pickguard and maybe even a few on the back side, but I don't remember off the top of my head, but those things never bothered me.. The frets are 100%, the trem is too, the neck is perfect..etc.. I'm only thinking of selling it because I want to build a guitar and it would help finance such a thing.. Oh, it's a 1998, has the cool cutaway for the neck access and the strip down the neck for strength.. It also is made in japan! It's got a Tone Zone in the bridge, and originals everywhere else.. HSH..

Tim

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi guys.. I don't know if I have any pics.. Let me take some ok? I'm going to be gone for a few days, so let me take some pics and I'll post them, then check this probably wed or Fri..

Thanks
Tim

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm more interested in a trade to be honest.. Wanting a fender made in Japan, or US or Mexico, but with certain features hopefully such as a floyd.. humbucker, etc.. Can be beat up as long as the neck is good and it's got good frets and plays well.. I'd really like it to have a maple neck, but I'd consider others.. Also would really consider a nice jap made Jackson especially if it has a fixed bridge.. etc..
Thanks
Tim

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It won't let me upload because I had attachments in the past? What's up with that? I can't get rid of them to upload this pic? I'll try again and if that doesn't work, I'll send you a URL to use..
Thanks
Tim

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys.. I can't get it uploaded? Don't know what's wrong. Anyway, just email me and I'll send you pics before I leave tonight... Geesh it sucks! hehe..
Tim

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok.. Here's some pics.. I hope they are ok.. It's got some dings on the bottom of the guitar if you were holding it or with the strap on, but it's not terrible by any means unless your anal.. hehe..

I'll be gone for a few days, but email me if you are interested, or might be.. [email protected] or [email protected]

Tim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts