Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
The vol/tone knobs don't look right as well. and there is something about the inlay that irritates me but I might be wrong. I can only wonder why there is no picture of the headstock.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
The vol/tone knobs don't look right as well. and there is something about the inlay that irritates me but I might be wrong. I can only wonder why there is no picture of the headstock.
Looking at it, it looks like the knobs have been replaced, since they're definitely not the original painted knobs. I'd guess they're the Ibanez replacement knobs that are solid green, they look just like the knobs on my '91 UVMC.

The inlays are correct. I'm looking at my PBK neck right now, and they're a match.

There's no picture of the headstock because PBK headstocks are black. It'll be a dead giveaway that his guitar is not "custom ordered" if he showed it.

I hate people who aren't honest.

·
Registered
931 Posts
ok, but if it is a custom, I smell a custom replice and not an original Ibanez product.
I apologize in advance if I'm wrong and the authenticity of the parts (body and neck) is proven.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.