Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i am not sure what would be a ok or good price for a Musicman John Petrucci6. I don't see them for sele so often here, some seems expensive and some not,and in US they don't seem that expensive new, so i am a little confused. I guess the are less without the piezo. Do you guys have any guidelines?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
978 Posts
I think new they go between $2200 and 2400 depending on shipping and ect. I am of course talking about the Mystic Dream w/piezo, and inlays. That being said, I found one at the pawn shop for $1899, but I talked them down to $1299. Thats a hell of a price!! Ebay prices for these are $1500-$1800 used. Hope all this helps!!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think new they go between $2200 and 2400 depending on shipping and ect. I am of course talking about the Mystic Dream w/piezo, and inlays. That being said, I found one at the pawn shop for $1899, but I talked them down to $1299. Thats a hell of a price!! Ebay prices for these are $1500-$1800 used. Hope all this helps!!
Mystic dream is that the pearl white with matching headstock?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aha did google now and see it got meny colors and also 7string. So what does the mystic dream mean?

·
Super Moderator
7,393 Posts
Mystic Dream is colour changing paint that varies from purple to blue to green, depending on the angle of light reflecting off the guitar.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mystic Dream is colour changing paint that varies from purple to blue to green, depending on the angle of light reflecting off the guitar.
Aha ok, so then it only avalible in those colors. I get it. I wouldn't care so much with that but matching headstock is always nice.

Thanks for telling.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Found a almost mint 2002 musicman jp6, there's only one little blemish on it, what would you guys say i would pay for it if i would grab it??

Thanks in advance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts