Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just rescued a old 760 but somewhere along it's life they changed the tuners out. I'd like to get this back to original specs. I have my rg750 way out at my rehearsal space so I can't check what it has for tuners. Wondering if you guys know? Are they "ibanez" stamped or were they off the shelve tuners?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just rescued a old 760 but somewhere along it's life they changed the tuners out. I'd like to get this back to original specs. I have my rg750 way out at my rehearsal space so I can't check what it has for tuners. Wondering if you guys know? Are they "ibanez" stamped or were they off the shelve tuners?
probably just the old gotoh stamped tuners.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well, I love the RG7xx series so as far as I"m concerned they are "collectible". I mean, at the end of the day, Ibanez is just a cheap import. I endorse an American guitar company but I do love me some old Ibbys still.

but I hear ya Jim, I'll probably leave the grovers that are on there now. it's a player and not a piece of art. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.