Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
OK the house is on fire, you got the wife, kids and insurance policy out. You can only grab one of the guitars from the collection which one do you save. Chef 21

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
chef21 said:
Hey all,
OK the house is on fire, you got the wife, kids and insurance policy out. You can only grab one of the guitars from the collection which one do you save. Chef 21
Oh Dude....this one is rough:)

How bout this, I have 5 Jems. First off, I take the 88 FP. Then, I trade my wife for my 92 BFP. Trade the kids (2) for the VSBL and the other FP.
Trade the insurance policy for the VWH. Yeah...got um all:lol:

The reason I picked the VWH last is because they still make um. Excpet mine is a 2000 w/ebony board, but oh well.

So....there you have it:D

·
Registered
437 Posts
The way i read it, you already have the wife and kids out, so that's not an issue. I live alone anyway so it doesn't matter, hehe.

As much as my Suhr is the best guitar i've ever owned, i think i would have to take my custom swirled Jem, as it's an ATD swirl, one of a kind work of art, and could never be duplicated. I could get another Suhr of similar quality and specs. But since i have 2 arms and hands, i'd try and grab both :)
peace

·
Super Moderator
9,753 Posts
oh man.....if you go back in that house and come out with ANYTHING that isn't the family photo albums, your wife (the one you saved in the first post of the thread) will kill you, bury you, dig you up, and klill you again. You can replace the guitars. ;) Once the pics were saved, I'd grab my '78 FA-100 (ES-175 copy) signed by Sugihara-san.

·
Registered
370 Posts
My Jem777VBK, signed by Steve, Satch and the four current members of Kiss. IRREPLACEABLE!!!

Don't have wife and kids, does that give me a bit more time to go back in? And grab some memorabilia: Steve's Boss Super-Overdrive pedal (from Alcatrazz and DLR days), Steve's Mostortion pedal (from the Mothership), various signed CD's, album covers, and photos - have I burnt alive yet?

The Legacy will just have to be re-purchased with the insurance money...

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
probably my custom Jem. it's a one-of. Elvis could be replaced with insurance money as would my VBK and the other 14 or so. it would be hard not to grab my original Charvel i bought in High School just for sentimental reasons but i don't ever play it.
Damn you! hard question - my brain hurts!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.