Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently I play a ESP EX351 with Bill Lawrence pickups and a Q-Filter into a Peavey XXL/Mesa 2x12 cab. I ordered a RG2550, should be another week or so, can't wait!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Ibanez '98 JPM p4 for all my whammy needs (not much lately...)

Ibanez '94 GR520 for all my "les paulish" needs in Eb (lots and lots lately)

Ibanez '83 RoadstarII for all my strat (lots but certainly needs a ****load of work on it)

·
Registered
882 Posts
My current main guitar is a Warmoth Koa Soloist style body/Maple Strat style neck that I built. It has a FRO, a Duncan JB in the bridge, and a no-name single coil in the neck.

Various homemade POS parts guitars(Put together from whatever was laying around at the time. Hey, they get the job done and they were fun to put together and mess with! :wink: )

Kramer Striker(Which is going from a POS stock guitar, to a POS parts guitar :lol: ) In desparate need of a refret, before I'll actually be able to use it again.

Les Paul Junior Double Cutaway copy

Soon to have an LGM, which will surely knock the Warmoth down to backup status. :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
'98 RG7620
'89 RG570 with completely overhauled electronich
'02 JS1000

Dunlop Crybaby
Mesa 3-ch. Dual Recto
Marshall 1960B

·
Registered
980 Posts
Current Equipment
Guitars:
ESP MHB-200 Baritone, Ibanez RG350DX, Steinberger GU-7R

Rack System: Sabine Tuner, Rocktron Chameleon, BBE Sonic Maximizer, Rocktron Velocity 300 Poweramp

Speaker Cabinet: Behringer Ultrastack 4x12 Straight Cab

Pedals: Behringer FCB1010 Midi Footcontroller, Boss Noise Suppressor

·
Registered
292 Posts
Yamaha RG copy with DiMarzios
Line 6 Pod (upgrading to Pro soon due to crappy converters in the bean)

Would bungee jump for a Leviathan though... (I'd say I'd kill for one but thats pretty nasty)

:D

1 - 20 of 194 Posts