Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i am looking at purchasing an acoustic electric from American Musical Supply. (Love the site) and i am tight on money because i also want to get a few extra things. (amp, PA etc.) I began looking at the Ibenez AEG10E in black, which i LOVE! then i found that Ibenez has this Jam Pack with a Ibenez IJAE5BK, both guitars are acoustic electric, 6-string, and black. The website photos show the same body style and i cant tell which one would be better, the price is only $70.00 difference but that does not really matter to me, what matters to me is quality, Which guitar actually would be better? the only option i can think of is purchasing the AEG10E, play if for a week, send it back, play the IJAE5BK, and compare how they felt in my hands. Seems like a huge waste of time though, does anybody know the difference?:confused:

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would say go for the AEG10E, because the ones they put in the 'jam packs' and starter packs etc often aren't as good guitars, because they're more aimed at people who are buying there first guitar, and are normally cheaper. Go for the AEG10E :) but also, unless its impossible, I would go try one out somewhere, so you know its what you want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts