Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ibanez RT guitar w EMG 81 60 pickups - $200

I'm selling my Ibanez RT guitar. I've had it for years but it's always stayed true and I'm sad to see it go but I'm moving away from playing metal lately.

But if you are a metal head, this will be right up your alley. Great neck for fast playing and I have an EMG 60 on the neck as well as EMG 81 on the bridge for sick metal tone.

The guitar was modified so the battery-pack had to be mounted on the outside, it's never given me any problems.

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3036&stc=1&d=1319558375

Attachments

·
Registered
949 Posts
I can't quite tell whether this has a 6-screw vintage trem (RT150) o a two-point TZ trem (RT450 or, in Europe the RT250). Both the 150 and 450 came in black so color doesn't help distinguish between the two models, but the tortoise pickguard suggests a 450. That would be a good price for a 450, which many of us believe are the best RTs. But if it's a 150, that price is on the high side for a modified one in that condition.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.