Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Re: Where can I find These Strings?

Thanks very much, guys. :)

Edit: can anyone tell me what thread pitch is right? I'm trying to do as little work as possible to the guitar. :p

·
Registered
252 Posts

Thanks very much, guys. :)

Edit: can anyone tell me what thread pitch is right? I'm trying to do as little work as possible to the guitar. :p
You may need to contact ESP to find out what studs they used. Or if you have a local toolshop or ironmongers nearby, they should be able to help.

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts

The KH-202 uses a run-of-the-mill licensed floyd. You should be able to use Lo-TRSII studs without problem. Contact Rich at www.IbanezRules.com to get a set ($10). To be sure about screw size and tread pitch, bring your guitar into any well stocked hardware store and try the metric hex bolts out for size.......that will tell you everything you need to know.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

You may need to contact ESP to find out what studs they used. Or if you have a local toolshop or ironmongers nearby, they should be able to help.
Tried that, thanks. I guess I could pop round to B&Q too.
The KH-202 uses a run-of-the-mill licensed floyd. You should be able to use Lo-TRSII studs without problem. Contact Rich at www.IbanezRules.com to get a set ($10). To be sure about screw size and tread pitch, bring your guitar into any well stocked hardware store and try the metric hex bolts out for size.......that will tell you everything you need to know.
Thanks. :)

Sadly, shipping from Rich wouldn't be worth it since I live in Scotland.

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts

Thanks. :)

Sadly, shipping from Rich wouldn't be worth it since I live in Scotland.
Sorry, I wasn't thinking about locations...LOL. Maybe try contacting Max Cottam in the UK. He does a LOT of Ibanez parts, and I'm sure he could get you set straight in a hurry.

Just click the Cottam Guitars link above or PM him here (Ibanez King)

Ryc

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Danke. Will shoot him an e-mail or something later on. I just want this fixed up again so I can sell it and buy a real guitar (like my RRII :)).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts