Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Canada, Ontario to be exact I am on the hunt for some ibanez prestige models to look through so far kijiji.ca and guitar center used seems to be my best bet I am looking to spend between $800-$1000 on a decent used one. please help if you know any online places that would have used prestige guitar please reply. (I cannot buy now so do not shoot me links now in a month or 2 I will have enough, gotta sell some stuff first) so thanks again.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't be able to afford anyway, I only have $400 I posted this so by the time I had the money I would have some ideas on where to search. I am only spending between $800-$1k anything else is a no lol I have to start saving for college and vehicle stuff.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Keep checking Kijiji in the GTA ,I have seen many good deals lately. About 5 months ago I picked up a RG1520 prestige in excellent condition for $600.If I come across something I will let you know.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unless they do not have a problem shipping it and doing a deal through paypal since I live in Ottawa, Thanks though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts