Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aight guys, I have an RG3670e VSL Prestige now, and selling it so I can get a higher end prestige. I think maximum I would spend New would be 1300(USD). What do you suggest?
I love locking tremolo's but my favorite guitarist is paul gilbert and his signature model is hardtail.:-( still considering it though. But I play mostly paul gilbert, joe satriani, steve vai, jason becker, malmsteen, so I love the tremolos as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just got a JEM7vwh and its a really nice guitar. The thing is pretty versitile, and I was suprised how nice it sounds clean. Smooth distorted tones as well, really nice guitar.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
RG20061 ... the neck-through ash body model... I got to try one out earlier and its in your *exact* price range... PM if you wanna know where it's at.

Reg

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
That's ok, crack will do that to a young mind
I ain't young... though my heart feels like it's 12! haha actually... I just went to the ibanez site... the RG I played was in a darker "chocolate" brown neck-through... not a natural finish :)

Reg

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
I ain't young... though my heart feels like it's 12! haha actually... I just went to the ibanez site... the RG I played was in a darker "chocolate" brown neck-through... not a natural finish :)

Reg
That would be the Mahogany body, 5 piece Wizard maple/wenge thru-neck, jumbo frets, rosewood fretboard, rosewood headstock overlay, Dimarzio IBZ neck and bridge pickups, in SOL [Stained Oil]. Very Nice looking guitar. The other one is the RGT320QRBB. AAA quilted maple top, mahogany body, jumbo frets on a rosewood board, dot inlays, Dimarzio IBZ pickups, matching quilt maple headstock, available RBB [Royal Brown Burst] Dont really like the looks of that one thou

·
Registered
3,986 Posts

Reg
That would be the RGT220HSOL Mahogany body, 5 piece Wizard maple/wenge thru-neck, jumbo frets, rosewood fretboard, rosewood headstock overlay, Dimarzio IBZ neck and bridge pickups, in SOL [Stained Oil]. Very Nice looking guitar. RGT320QRBB is the other one

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
SA... it was next to a 2228 (2nd sighted) and a PGM301 (never came across any PGM's til today)... seems like they've been carrying more Prestige or higher Ibby's than GC. Not sure if the 20061 is similar to your 220A but the neck feels like it's made from the same wood as the body with 2 wenges and it was stained.
Like I stated, the price I saw was exactly at the original poster's price. After seeing it's original list price... i think it's a bargain. I like the tone coming out of it... I'd get it if i had that kind of cash... but I have to consider buying presents for people this time of year ya know...

Reg

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
I'd like to see pics of the RG you are talking about. I don't think I've seen an RG3670e:?:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts