Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about how Ibanez' new cosmo white hardware, as seen on some Custom models and on the Japanese website, would look on a JEM7VWH or a UV7PWH. It would make an almost completely white guitar (minus fretboard), with possible white pickup pole pieces. Striking looks IMHO.

What is your opinion?

·
Registered
157 Posts
White hardware

When I was in Japan a few weeks ago, I test-drove an RG770FM, which is supposed to have the 'cosmo white' hardware. It's not really white. :( It looks more like brushed chrome, like on Sperzel's locking tuners. Sure looks white in their website pics though.

greg

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
White hardware

Brian "Head" Welch of KoRn has a nice custom guitar with white hardware. It's pictured in some ads and catalogs. I wonder if that's the same as the cosmo white hardware on the Japanese RGs ...

·
Premium Member
3,422 Posts
White hardware

If you find the white hardware, let me know - I'd be interested in having your gold hardware for my BFP.

Maybe we can split the cost.
~Kenny

·
Registered
531 Posts
White hardware

They had pictures of one of Munky's guitars with white hardware on the Korn website but I think they took them off, They must have double coated it because the trem looked solid white(not at all chrome).

·
Registered
405 Posts
lol My uncle does work for a powder coating place and they do alot of that for him at almost no cost, I should get somthing like that done to one of my guitars!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
White hardware on a 7vwh would look way too OTT i think even more than the gold ;)

I'd love to see one with chromed hardware/standard chrome, i'd like to do it to my 7V but am afrad to change it from stock :(

1 - 20 of 28 Posts