Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
fleeeep said:
No It definitly wasn't Pia herself, the Actress was much too young to be Pia.
That video was in the mid 80's, Pia would have been in her 20s, the girl in the video is definitely not a teenager. It may not be her, but it wouldn't be a stretch for it to be.

Not that I really care, I just always assumed that it was her.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
marianozz said:
Are Steve's PAW videos available anywhere -legal- ?

no official dvd that i know of...
Not really.
They were available on Vai.com for a bit but Mikey is so blinded by the "Apple is cool" rubbush that they were only available in the WORST EVER video format - Quicktime.
Shame.

jra2217 said:
the jem 777 was realeased until 1987. Steve singed with ibanez in 86. Pia is a jem7wh those didn't come around till 93.
Dude you are so confused it's not even funny. :lol:

We are talking about a person here, an actress that was in a Vai video (I would love to) and no, it wasn't his wife Pia - it was an actress.

ilia

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
rgr said:
That video was in the mid 80's, Pia would have been in her 20s, the girl in the video is definitely not a teenager. It may not be her, but it wouldn't be a stretch for it to be.

Not that I really care, I just always assumed that it was her.
Mid 80's? PAW was released 1990, right?

Regards

André

·
Registered
636 Posts
dex said:
Not really.
They were available on Vai.com for a bit but Mikey is so blinded by the "Apple is cool" rubbush that they were only available in the WORST EVER video format - Quicktime.
Shame.

Dude you are so confused it's not even funny. :lol:

We are talking about a person here, an actress that was in a Vai video (I would love to) and no, it wasn't his wife Pia - it was an actress.

ilia
awww then you mean an actress impersonated pia? damn, I thought pia the guitar was in question here. Thanks for clearing it up. Could some of you upload the video or videos that have appeared on vai.com?

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
dex said:
Not really.
Shame.ilia
One could probably wander down yonder to the Vai forum and ask Mikey:idea:

·
Premium Member
11,482 Posts
do they have DRM on videos worked out yet? once iTunes starts selling videos they should IMMEDIATELY make these available as Ekim stated. I believe word says $1.99 from apple.

This would benefit fans while also support the artist w/o having to deal with dvd authoring, creation & distribution :) ...glen

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
jemsite said:
do they have DRM on videos worked out yet? once iTunes starts selling videos they should IMMEDIATELY make these available as Ekim stated. I believe word says $1.99 from apple.

This would benefit fans while also support the artist w/o having to deal with dvd authoring, creation & distribution :) ...glen
But itd leave us (all who hate iTunes and the like, and would rather have something tangible for our moneys worth) out...

i say make a dvd, yall know we'd buy it ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts