Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know why I can't access VRG from my home computer? When I open it, I get a screen that says "Forbidden, You don't have permission to access /vrg/ on this server." Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.jemsite.com Port 80

Is their a setting on my computer that I need to change in order to access it?

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
Try updating your Flash player, or try another browser.

Must have been a trade-off. VRG builder back up--entire review section down....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I get that too on some websites. They used to work fine on my computer then a few days later I can't access them for some reason and haven't been able to since. It's obviously a Server issue.

I can see the VRG builder fine however:

http://www.jemsite.com/vrg/main.swf
When I use the like you provide, I don't get the forbidden message but all I get is that stupid little icon in the top left corner. Guess it might have something to do with my graphics card in my computer..??

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
When I use the like you provide, I don't get the forbidden message but all I get is that stupid little icon in the top left corner. Guess it might have something to do with my graphics card in my computer..??
No idea mate. I too had a look on the web to see if I could solve the problem and any relevant sites I visited were just full of technical jargon that I couldn't make head nor tail of.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts