Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On other forums (non Ibanez) when someone mentions Ibanez there is always a Jackson owner that has something bad to say about em....why is that?

·
Registered
40 Posts
what if guitars could talk? what would they say about there owners. what would ibanez say about jackson? if I saw a guy with skills beyond this planet playing a cort and sounding phenom. god bless them both. let em talk doesn't matter. my jem7vwh is my fav. to each his own!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I love jacksons - especially the crackel finish axes of the 80's - the soloist models. they were my first pointy headstock love ;)

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I've been a Jackson fan and user for many years and I've only heard good things about Ibanez. I didn't find the right Ibanez guitar to suit my playing until now ;) Bad-mouthing a brand is typically done by blind fanboys.

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
I don't hate on Jackson, PRS, Gibson, Fender, ESP, Shechter or any other brand. I just state why I don't like them. It's just a question of personal preference.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
I don't care who makes the guitar. As long as it sounds and plays good. Looks play a very small part as the old Ibz headstock makes me cringe.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I've been on the main Jackson forum for the past few months and have not found any particular elitism towards Ibanez or anyone else. Of course there may be a bias just as there would be here, but you'd find that many of the members over there also own Ibanez and think they are nice guitars. I posted a few Jems in their "other manufacturers" forum and I think I got more compliments on them than the new Jackson which brought be over there in the first place.

·
Premium Member
9,592 Posts
Take your pick Jimmy

Q: Have you heard about Michael Jackson's New Book?
A: It's called, "The In's and Out's of Child Rearing

Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?
A: One is white, made out of plastic, and dangerous for kids to play with and the other you carry your groceries in !!

Q: Why was Michael Jackson spotted at K-Mart?
A: He heard boys' pants were half-off !!

Q: What's brown and in a baby's diaper?
A: Michael Jackson's hand !!

Q: What did the man on the beach say to Michael Jackson?
A: Get out of my sun!!

Q: How can you tell if Michael Jackson has company?
A: There's a big wheel parked outside his house!!

Q: What do Michael Jackson and a Big Mac have in common?
A: They're both 30 year old meat between 10 year old buns!

Q: Why did Michael Jackson place a phone call to Boyz-2-Men??
A: He thought it was a delivery service.

Michael said to Debbie one night, "I fancy someentertainment, what shall we do?". To which Debbie replied " I know we'll get a video".Michael then said " Great, Ill get Aladdin".Debbie said speedily "No Michael, You have beenin trouble for that before"

wakka wakka wakka.

·
Registered
156 Posts
What do Neil Armstrong and Micheal Jackson have in common?

Neil walked on the moon... Michael Jackson just f**ks little boys! LOL

Doesn't Michael Jackson look like someone flipped him inside out???

1 - 20 of 81 Posts