Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will The Js art Guitars ever come back? like another run of them.

They had the black and white with alien drawings, what other color would they get Joe to draw on? or would it be another black or white?

I guess its impossible to find a new JS art now? they must be all sold long time ago

·
Vendor
26,504 Posts
The 25th's were the good ones. He really put alot of thought into each one. Each one was literally one of a kind except he did do 2 circles guitars. The 2's were more formulaic. Eyeballs, box heads, same layouts with slight variations, and they just didn't pop on white like they did on black. And there were more of them. Blacks will always be more valuable than the whites IMO.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The 25th's were the good ones. He really put alot of thought into each one. Each one was literally one of a kind except he did do 2 circles guitars. The 2's were more formulaic. Eyeballs, box heads, same layouts with slight variations, and they just didn't pop on white like they did on black. And there were more of them. Blacks will always be more valuable than the whites IMO.
I agree, I thought the black ones looked better than the white ones. I wonder if Joe would do ones blue ones with the drawings on them. There's onyl so many colors which it would work. Grey might work, beige etc

·
Vendor
26,504 Posts
That would be from the beginning then, of the site anyway LOL

Nevermind, I have all the pics, I just never foldered/resized, and put them on the page. Another project on the burner.....

·
Registered
110 Posts
The 25th's were the good ones. He really put alot of thought into each one. Each one was literally one of a kind. Blacks will always be more valuable than the whites IMO.
Rich I hear you about the Black arts being more valuable than the white one. Question: Do you think they're are all valuable overall or its more valuable if it has more ink? Or maybe its the very first run?

·
Vendor
26,504 Posts
The better the "art", the more desirable they are, the more they're worth, white or black.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'd be OK with another background color run but not another run of black nor white. A lot of people paid a premium for those and to dilute them with another run visually the same wouldn't be right.

Brett

·
Vendor
26,504 Posts
I don't think know if there's another background color that will work for colored graphics. Maybe silver?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.