Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very excited to announce that Ernie Ball will be sponsoring the Reviewer Of The Month (ROTM) contests for both October and November.

The October ROTM winner, to be announced on Nov 10th, will win an Ernie Ball Wah Pedal!!!

The ROTM contest series is one way to thank all of you who have been devoting time to write thorough product reviews about the gear you've used and share your experience with everyone else. Thanks!!

If you haven't reviewed stuff yet... October is an excellent month to get started! Click here for info on how to get started.

I'd like to thank Brian Ball, Head of Marketing for Ernie Ball, for joining the Jemsite Product Review Program and sponsoring the ROTM contest. Thanks Brian!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Alan, Happy to help support the JemSite! Vai is a close member of the Ernie Ball family, and I will stick around and groove on the site.

Thanks again,

Brian Ball

·
Administrator
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brian - Thanks for dropping by and thanks again for joining Jemsite's Product Review Program.

Jemsiters - bring on those great product reviews... The Ernie Ball Wah Pedal is looking for an owner. :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi Brian,

I think I've chatted with you before on the EB/Musicman forum.

As usual Ernie Ball goes out of their way to support the community. It is really great of you guys to do things like this. Ernie Ball is always a class act.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Blackspy! Yes I believe we have...Great to cross paths again...

This website looks like a great community, and I will be sticking around some more....

·
Registered
394 Posts
I've found alot of helpful information on the ball forums also.
Killer products!
Glad to see you here and always glad to share reviews and experiences with your and others' products!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Hey Brian!!! Very awesome of EB to come to the party!! Kudos mate!!
With help from guys like your good self, this is sure to be a sure fire success!!!
These are exciting times gentlemen!!! :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts