Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone advise on wireless systems that would fit jem , i would like to also know if boss wl 20 or 50 could work as the jack is in an opposite direction on the guitar as we know , maybe someone could advise , looking forward to any information regarding this and experience with a great wireless systems ,thanks

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
I have been using the Audio Technica Series 10 Stomp box wireless and it's been stellar. you can add extra transmitters and just swap between guitars on the fly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
After transitioning the JSL (Joint Station LAN) network to the new Netgear wireless APs (Access Points, WAPs) which provide the ISS with WiFi (wireless+Ethernet) connectivity, Gregory today repeated functionality tests, abandoned earlier this week, in three Kibo JPM (JEM Pressurized Module) locations from the wireless SSC -11 laptop, and later also in the COL (Columbus Orbital Laboratory). Afterwards switching to "Proxim" APs, the new WiFi "Dolphin" BCRs (Barcode Readers) were also tested.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------https://testmyinternetspeed.org/wifi-speed-test.html

·
Registered
221 Posts
My first ever wireless system seems to work just fine.

It's the x Vive U2 or something like that.
It came bundled with my Jem jr so I don't really have any thoughts or experience other then I plugged it in and it did the things. So not bad.

I tend to sit in classical style with my guitars so I was conscious of it's positioning but really wasn't that big on an issue.

It bends to just about anything from 0 to 90 degrees and has a little rubber foot on it so it will not scratch up your guitar.

Hand Camera lens Camera accessory Lens Finger Finger Gadget Nail Thumb Cable Hood Wood Gas Hardwood Audio equipment

1 - 5 of 5 Posts