Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After an emotional afternoon and leaving some good friends behind i left my current job today. Monday i start for a new company where my previous manager now works. He head hunted me and offered me lots of money and other goodies. I can't help feeling a little sad that i've just left a company that i loved the people in, and work involved. So i now feel a little scared and bewildered that i've now left that part of my life where i was comfortable behind. Ive no doubt i will prosper in my new place of work and will be more than capable of whatever they throw at me, so wish me luck! Hopefully i'll further my carrer more than i thought i posibly could.

·
Super Moderator
7,288 Posts
I did the same thing last year, some of the team I worked with at my old company transferred lock, stock and barrel to a competitor.

It's scary to start a new job, but know that you'd not be headhunted if you weren't the right person for the job.

all the best :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
I think you already have very much luck. You were lucky when you got your current job, you are lucky now when they headhunted you.

I think you are already lucky.

Have luck.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
The first month at a new place you always wonder whether it was the right decision, but that's just a phase... I'm sure things will work out well, good luck!

good luck mate.new job= new guitars lol.:)
Cheers to that, I started working this week after an 8 month break due to illness... funny thing is I received the job offer while I was at the Chickenfoot show. Made that night even more special :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The first month at a new place you always wonder whether it was the right decision, but that's just a phase... I'm sure things will work out well, good luck!

Cheers to that, I started working this week after an 8 month break due to illness... funny thing is I received the job offer while I was at the Chickenfoot show. Made that night even more special :D
now i'll bet that was a day to remember!!!! Hope it works out for you man, and i hope you are fit and well :) Cheers to that indeed!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts