Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
www.lgmguitars.com

correct me if i'm wrong on this.

anyways, their prices are too high for me.

good lookin' guitars....don't know about their tones though.

wonder if i have gathered enough lefties to propose to Ibanez to reissue lefty 7 string models; the question is how do I reach Ibanez....lol

definitely can't make phone calls to them cos' my place is just too far.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
fettouhi said:
Simple solution to that problem LGM guitars ;).

Regards

André
I have to respectively say bull :wink:

lgm guitars are lgm guitars
fenders are fenders
EKGs are EKGs
ibanez' are ibanez'
etc.

He isn't complaining about not having any lefty lgms :)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Oh and here you go. This is for the US, but go to ibanez.com and pick your country and then go to Support->faq->contact

How can I email or contact Ibanez?

Ibanez is very interested in your opinions on our products and comments can be sent to [email protected]. However, we regret that due to the high volume of email, we cannot offer a personal response to every email.

The email address is for United States residents only. For all other inquiries, please visit our other web sites.

Written comments may be sent to: Ibanez Sales and Service, Box 886, Bensalem, PA 19020

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have already tried The UK supplier for Ibanez and they told me that they can only get what Ibanez sends them, so I'm gonna be looking to get in touch with Ibanez to speak to someone about a lefty 7 string :)

I'll post tomorrow night and let you guys know how it goes :)

Take good care everyone :), Peace always :)

Willie

·
Registered
22 Posts
www.lgmguitars.com

correct me if i'm wrong on this.

anyways, their prices are too high for me.

good lookin' guitars....don't know about their tones though.

wonder if i have gathered enough lefties to propose to Ibanez to reissue lefty 7 string models; the question is how do I reach Ibanez....lol

definitely can't make phone calls to them cos' my place is just too far.
That Leviathan model is pretty sexy, but that's extremely expensive, especially for an alder bodied guitar.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.