Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Agreed, it's hard not to look cool with a Les Paul....

but

The JS is very cool as well... hard to think of Joe without one...

John P.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
nah man, a paul isn't versatile enough. I'm sure he owns one, they're great guitars for recording, but unless if i really fell in love with one i don't think i'd play one on stage. i hear that the les paul supreme is a fantastic guitar, i'd fit it with a stetsbar. They're a drop in replacement for tune o matic bridges. Actually i wouldn't mind having a really nice custom iceman with one

·
Super Moderator
7,398 Posts
Legba said:
a Les Paul!!

please comment!
No, I don't think he would.

I think to look at the JS is about as cool as it gets. The Les Paul has become the guitar folks buy when they want to buy cool. I think even Slash has become a self-parody.

Satch's cool comes from inside, he's just a very cool guy. I think he'd be a lot less cool if he stapped on a different guitar just to be "donw with the kids"

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Uthark said:
[off-topic]Thanks for posting that, Uthark. That has got to be the sweetest paint job I've ever seen on a guitar. The pic has just replaced Steve with a BRMR on my desktop.

If I remember correctly, he shows the silver surfer on the back in one of his DVDs.[/off-topic]

Joe with an LP. Why would he go and do a thing like that? Besides, I don't think Ibanez would be too thrilled.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts