Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
I think she looks just fine with the one she's holding,hehe.maybe a 7vwh or,ooh, a brmr Bad Horsie.But seriously, it's great to see women playing more than three chords and singing about,well,nothing.Let's all hope she goes far in the path she's taken.yay!

· Registered
336 Posts
She's got some technical skills, but there's a lack of soul in the playing. Even when someone's just widdly-widdlying for 5 minutes, you can still hear the depth, or lack of it. Like she's afraid to vibrato or something.

Anyhow, cool to see a woman shredding away. I only wish there were about a million more of them. Insert g-string jokes here. ;)

· Registered
2,126 Posts
This is bad.....in fact this is so bad that if she were a guy we'd be slagging off the repetative mindless sloppy and TOTALLY out of time noise that is on these samples.
Tragic that so many of you listen to music with your eyes, I blame MTV.

You know why some guitarists (Steve, Satch, Slash etc) sound so proffesional? - because they never play or try to play faster than they can pull off smooth.
This girl and Michael Batio need to be told that as it's obvious to me they can't work it out themselves.
To be fair the slow ideas are solid but the mindless, sloppy out of time noise injected in the middle of it just makes it all sound very amateurish.

ilia

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.