Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe it was here in Vegas for a something special? I thought at first it was a new Charger 2 door, but it looked different, then I saw the Challenger on the site... and Bingo!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Looks nice, but I'm getting tired of new muscle car's coming out with an almost identical rear brake light look. I saw it on the new camaro too, but I think Ford had it on thier new Mustang first. Other than that little bit bothering me, looks nice!

·
Super Moderator
9,696 Posts
I sat in one the other day. Honestly I was more impressed with the Caliber. I might get one of those when the Camry gives it up.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
The new mustang has a much more acomplished "modern retro" design. The new camaro prototype may result a worthy oponent, but I dont see this particular car selling a lot of units.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
RCB said:
The new mustang has a much more acomplished "modern retro" design. The new camaro prototype may result a worthy oponent, but I dont see this particular car selling a lot of units.
+1 , love the new mustang, and the new camaro looks killer too. The challenger here is cool, but doesn't even come close to the new camaro.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
That doesn't impress me at all. There is nothing interesting in the design. To me, it looks to plain. Maybe thats just me though, I'm more into Euro imports.

·
Premium Member
9,592 Posts
It's not just a UK thing andy, if I see one more civic with a big spoiler hood pins, and loud exhaust taht sounds like a lawnmower, I'll vomit blood

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
We have those by the bucketful (of sh*t)
Not wishing to be picky,but civics are japs!! But i have an equal loathing for those too :lol:
I gave up vomiting blood and just laugh at them :)

·
Premium Member
9,592 Posts
Yeah, I realized it after I posted, but the important thing is they are rediculous, not where they are from. Even Cavaliers or Cobalts and Neons dressed up like that are ***.

·
Registered
711 Posts
C.Thep said:
That doesn't impress me at all. There is nothing interesting in the design. To me, it looks to plain. Maybe thats just me though, I'm more into Euro imports.
i dare you to put one of those to race against a '73 T/A or any mustang or camaro for that matter. big wings, stickers, and mufflers that make the car sound like a fly do not make it faster. sorry, i really do hatae "tricked out" imports with an undying passion. I think the challenger you saw may have been a test car. did it have a bra on it or anything of the sort? it does look aggressive and quite promising. ford, chevy, and dodge are hopefully gonna get rid of those crackerboxes on the streets once and for all. anyway, my rant..... take in as needed or wanted.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts