Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 6 string with a locking trem. I'm not scared of dings and chips if the price is right. Guitar must be Japan/USA made. In good playing condition.
I'd prefer Ibanez RG 5xx, higher end Jacksons or B.C. Rich. Preferred color is black.

My absolute limit is 1000€ with shipping for something really outstanding, but i'd like to stay around 400~500 euros.

I have a hardtail Jackson Dinky 7-string for trade if you're interested. It's a nice guitar in mint condition.

Or Ibanez '03 2077XL but I'm only trading it for something absolutely amazing.

You can email me : [email protected] or post your offers in this thread.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll also consider neck + body without hardware or electronics. There must be routings for floyd type trem (i have a schaller trem) and locking nut.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a BC Rich Beast NJ that's sadly surplus to requirements :(. It's pre-speedloader (at the absolute pinnacle of the NJ series IMO) and it's currently being rewired with a Tone Zone and an Ibanez V1 (a cracking neck pickup I reckon). It cost me a little over £600 new, but it does have a few dings in the finish around the edges, with one sizable chip in the top horn. All in all though, this guitar looks like a total monster and plays really well indeed.

Oh yeah, it's red. \m/

Here's the only picture I can find at the moment as it's off being rewired.

Let me know if you're interested (although I'll be very sad to see it go). I'm at [email protected].

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I already got what I was looking for, a Jackson RR from eighties.
This thread can be locked now.
And a nice Beast by the way!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts