Jem Ibanez Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, first post, been lurking for a little while.

I've recently got back into playing after about 10 years and want to buy a classic Charvel, ideally a Model series or something similar, maybe a Jackson import. I've toyed with the idea of getting an RG, and I probably will do, but the 90's Charvel/Jackson is the first port of call. I've always wanted one and recently missed a beauty on the well-known auction site.

Anyone in the UK got something hanging on their wall they might like to sell me?

I'm only interested in strat-shaped guitars, not Vs or Xs or other pointy types.

let me know!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Hi, first post, been lurking for a little while.

I've recently got back into playing after about 10 years and want to buy a classic Charvel, ideally a Model series or something similar, maybe a Jackson import. I've toyed with the idea of getting an RG, and I probably will do, but the 90's Charvel/Jackson is the first port of call. I've always wanted one and recently missed a beauty on the well-known auction site.

Anyone in the UK got something hanging on their wall they might like to sell me?

I'm only interested in strat-shaped guitars, not Vs or Xs or other pointy types.

let me know!
You got mail!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts