Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm lookin' for 7's, FP's or 777's with vines. All conditions will be considered, from beaten n' bruised to mint, but must be able to ship to an APO (American Military) address.

Thanks people
~M

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Tim, APO, i am guessing he's in or on a US service base, hence they get US shipping rates, so US - UK around $35 for a full guitar.

HTH

Rob

·
Registered
764 Posts
I can have a look to see if I can do that from here if you are interested in any of mine..... does that mean you won't get taxed too?? Cool.

On second thoughts only one of them has a Vine.... the BFP.... I don't think I would want to be seen playing a BFP at an Army Base!!! :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd take a BFP if it's in good condition.

Yeah, APO AE is an army base in England, and I don't get taxed for importing things via this address. Bonus! ;)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ack, I have nothing to trade, IbanezNorthwest, as this would be my first decent guitar! ;) Hmmm any chance of a price yet?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Maybe soon.... nobody wants a trade :(
..... if you can get guitars in from the states legal for $35 and no Taxes...... you may have just become every UK Jemsiters best friend!!!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol I shouldn't of let my secret out of the bag, IbanezNorthwest ;) Last time I had something shipped via USPS to my APO address it was 35 bucks - for a lil box containing a floyd rose system - but to ship a Peavey 5150 here it was still only 35 bucks. (You can always tell who has a 5150, they look like hunchbacks - Or maybe I'm just weak lol)

I know there are some regulations about shipping to APOs - anything on behalf of someone who shouldn't have access to an APO box is illegal and can get your dependant (in this case my father) court-marshalled and fined... So everyone else can pay their import tax and VAT just like they should! Unless they pay me lots of money, but then that rather defeats the point :D

Back on subject - gimme yer JEMs you lot, I am in dire need, Bad Horsie sounds naff on my BC Rich! :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts