Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a Black Ibanez Jem Headstock decal. If anyone has one for sale please let me know, or if you know anywhere that can make me one let me know too. Thanks guys!

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
Go to best-decals.com. also, go read my review of them in the reviews section. They can make any Ibanez decal you want.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know of them, I got a decal from them about 6 months ago. Problem is, it took them 2 months to get me the decal, and they said it would take 1 week. Also, when I wrote an email (in a very nice, approachable manner, not hostile at all) simply asking what stage of production it was in, I got a very hostile and unexpected reply basically telling me to leave them alone and saying "it will be ready when it is ready". After a strongly worded email in return, I got a very weak apology, that also blamed the wait on "the holiday season" (I ordered it in mid november.......). Even in the holiday season I firmly believe that a good business should not take 8 times longer than advertised to make its products.

However I read you and LonePhantoms reviews, and I guess if no one else happens to have one laying around ill give them a second chance.

Sorry for the convo mods, ill cut it out.

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
Are we talking about the same vendor? I just placed two seperate orders for decals, and had them within 1 week--and that was shipping to Alaska! I've used them for several years, and never had a problem--they even got me decals quick when I was stationed in Italy.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah we are, im sure of it. Im pretty convinced now that I for some reason just had a random bad experience, that seems to be an exception of a pretty good customer service record. I dunno what was going on. Ill think Ill give them a second shot as Ive heard nothing but good reviews from everyone else but me. I must just be unlucky :). Locking this up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.