Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a bass guitar so I can learn how to play one. I am looking for a used/good condition Ibanez or ESP bass, as I do not want to buy new if I end up not liking playing bass lol =)

I am totally new to the bass world, so if any of you can point me in the right direction as to which models are the best bang for the buck, it would be greatly appreciated =)

(i have a softspot for the ESP F series basses) The kind of music I play is metal/death metal.

Thanks in advance!
<J>

You can email me at [email protected] if you have information for me about which basses are better than others =)

·
Registered
291 Posts
go to Guitar Center get one new. you can spend like 200 bucks, or even 150 and get a real nice Ibanez bass. Plus you get a 30 day back guarantee. You dont get that when you buy used.

·
Super Moderator
9,758 Posts
This isn't the right place to ask for advice, as it's a classified forum and conversation is discouraged. Why don't you open a thread and ask for advice on basses in the "Other guitars(non Ibanez)" section, and determine what it is you want before you come looking? Easier for you, easier for me ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.