Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

Please read this thread if you have not for an Idea of what Im trying to achieve.

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63615

In a nutshell here, I have an RG350 that I want to upgrade. I am willing to consider used gear as long as its in working condition. The main thing is my inifinty pickups have to go and Im pretty sure Im replacing it with

DiMarzio Tone Zone bridge, Rev Blue Velvet (would bridge or middle work best here?) and finally Air Norton Neck. Assuming Fspaced being an RG with a Floyd and also would prefer them in white but open to Creme or Black.

I would like to also possibly replace my pearloid guard with a black one and have matching white knobs and switch tip if I go with white pickups. If you read the other thread you can see Im after a white 87 RG550 psuedo look.

If anyone has some used stuff that fits my criteria, Im all ears.

Thanks in advance, my apologies if this thread is not within the proper spec of the forum rules or anything. Im probably buying new from somewhere but if theres a good secondhand deal Im definately interested.

A big plus would be someone who had everything I desire and could assemble the guard ahead of time so all I had to do was switch swap for the other one. Im not opposed to reusing my old pots etc... but... the less downtime and soldering I have to do the better.

Again thanks in advance.

Cheers
Jeremy

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pm replied

thanks for those have viewed my wants, i was hoping maybe some here could happen to have some spare pickups that were no good to them, honestly im open to anything so if you have equivalent pickups to the dimazrios i have asked about please let me know, im all ears

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thx, ill consider that, i was sort of hoping to maybe build a mongrel with the pearloid guard, someone on another board might have a maple fingerboard off a 350mdx for me if he gets his LED one to replace it

thanks again everyone
jeremy

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it wont let me edit the inital postings headline sorry

edit, after exchanging emails with steven blucher at dimarzio and several jemsite members suggestions...

im no longer interested in a tonezone

I would like to find an AirZone now, along with the Reverse wound Blue Velvet and the Air Norton, Fspaced and in white specifically, final attempt to maybe find some used ones, if not then ill have the mods lock it up
thanks for the read

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got mad no one had everything i needed in stock at one place so i went ahead and pulled the trigger on the SZ and a Digitech RP250 as well from AMS this morning.

Thanks for the reads, someone lock it up please thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.