Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wanting one of these for years, and I think I can afford to buy one soon. Would like to see if anyone would be willing to sell theirs at a good price. I'm not too concerned about condition, since I would probably love to play it as well.

It's strange how I'm weirdly attached to the 10th. Maybe because it's from the same year as I am :p

If anyone has one they'd be willing to part with, please let me know. I am located in the Netherlands, so one within Europe would probably be the easiest, but let me know if you have one anywhere on the planet.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, isn't that a great price for a 10th?
It looks okay, I did see one sell for under 3k EUR on Facebook when I was searching yesterday which had a COA, but was in worse condition than this I think.

The only things that really bother me is that lack of Certificate and it seems to have a replaced bridge. Also, I thought the case looked different?

Thank you, I have contacted him to see if something is possible!

·
Registered
70 Posts
It looks okay, I did see one sell for under 3k EUR on Facebook when I was searching yesterday which had a COA, but was in worse condition than this I think.

The only things that really bother me is that lack of Certificate and it seems to have a replaced bridge. Also, I thought the case looked different?
Hmm yeah the case doesn't look original. To my understanding there were two types of cases - one for the US market specifically (silver tweed apparently) and another, more typical plastic case but it doesn't seem to match any of the two. And the lack of COA is also a shame - keep in mind what it potentially does to the resell value for the future

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
It depents on what you plan to do with her. If you want an attractive player it's ok. But as a collector item whithout COA and fitting case it isn't the shot.
Cheers !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts