Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Can't afford a real Petrucci so I've settled on the RG3120 Prestige -- looking for one of the earlier models - not the newer ones - prefer a TW but I could be swayed by a different color.

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
I have a TW that I would consider selling. It is not pristine, but not a beater either. Plays sweet! I will need some time to get pics together. Let me know if interested, and I can email you pics. PM your email info if interested. Thanks.

Hello all,

Can't afford a real Petrucci so I've settled on the RG3120 Prestige -- looking for one of the earlier models - not the newer ones - prefer a TW but I could be swayed by a different color.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey man I have a 3120 in TW that's in good shape. Let me know if your interested. I'll get some pics up ASAP. Also is your screen name after the pride and glory song?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for all the pm's and support!

Last night I purchased a 2001 RG3120 dr, not my first choice color, but it was a mint 2001 in pristine condition with case candy. There is one small factory finish paint blem about half the size of a matchstick head, can barely see it unless you look hard. There was a sticker on the neck of the guitar that left a lighter colored area on the neck - must have been on there at a store for some time. the guy I bought it from, said it sat in a music store in west palm beach until he bought it 2 years ago. It still has some of the plastic wrapping on the backside covers. I will post some pics after I receive the instrument. I am totally psyched.

I have reservations about the red, not having seen the DR in person, and there just isn't a lot of high quality photos of the red on the net. The condition of the instrument overrode my color preference just like I thought it might ;) ... If I just cannot live with red, I might put it back up for sale.

I just sold my Ibanez Universe after it being my main instrument for nearly 8 years and this gives me two electrics - my Eric Johnson Strat in sunburst and this Rg3120 --

---------------------------------------------------

This thread can be closed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.