Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Re: WTB: ibanerz with sustainer mod

legacy_penguin said:
looking to buy an ibanez guitar with the sustainer built into it.
I have an ibanez RG2550EX, purchased it on octuber 2004, mint condition, with a sustainiac stealth plus system profesionally installed, with battery case. how much will you pay for it ?

·
Banned
250 Posts
I had an Ibanez RG 550 in black with the Fernandes Sustainer humbucker pickup in the neck & a Dimarzio Evo in the bridge. I also upgraded the trem to a cosmo Lo Pro and it has a 3 ply pearloid pickguard just like the white Jems! Its got a maple neck and a few minor dings and no plate for the controls but there are trim pots that you can use to adjust the sustain levels . I had it all done be a pro tech and he quit before he could make me a jack plate for the back. Other than that the battery compartment is installed and the kit works 100%!!!!

I sold it to a friend of mine that owns a guitar shop near Chicago IL. The shop is called JC Guitars. You can look at his site and if you want contact him for his price and other info. But if you do contact him just mention that you are looking for Nick Sinski's Ibanez RG550 with the sustainer and he will know exactly what you are talking about. (I assume...) But anyway its a great axe and I would still have it but am in the process of moving so I needed to sell some gear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.