Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a Jem in good condition, with minimum fretwear. Im not keen on having guitars shipped, and like to see what i buy, so the seller should be in Ireland.
Im interested in most models, so let me know what you have..

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ross, id love a Jem10, but going by the prices they change hands for on ****, id say its well out of my price range. Ive been looking at getting a new RG prestige/j-custom for e1500-2000, and if i could get a 2nd hand jem7v or some other 'production' jem for that kind of money id much prefer it to a RG. (And obviously if there are any 7dbks out there they'd be well within what i can afford...) What kind of price would you let it go for?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, and thanks for the other site Karl, but im looking for something a bit newer, and with an AANJ. Yer mans looking for e1600 for it too..and ive seen 2/3 yr old 7vwhs for that kind of money...
But ive never seen that site before, so thanks for the post.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm in Cork with my 7VWH, but I only know a few guys in the Industry with them, and no one wants to part. I faced a similar problem when looking for mine, and TBH, the price of used ones in Ireland? I got one cheaper new from the states, even after paying tax. Adlib in Carlow charge € 3600 for a new Jem, so you can imagine someone selling one used would ask €2000 for one, at the very least. I got mine for € 1800, and I'm still chuffed to bits about it.

Go new! You'll thank yourself after for being the first person to soil it :)

Owen.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts