Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
i have a black Evo F spaced bridge pup if you're interested. PM me. good condition and lots of lead wire. where do you live?
the Jem mid single is not sold anywhere. you could ask in the Tech area for a close 2nd choice for that pup.

·
Registered
7 Posts
just trying to be helpful, i have an rg 470 and replaced my pickups with dimarzio evolution neck and super distortion bridge. if you cant find anyone to sell you a pickup, you can order dimarzio replacements even in colors. i want a jem but im having to be patient due to finances. in the meantime my rg kicks ass. thanx for listening

·
Registered
75 Posts
actually you should be able to get all 3 evos new for around 180, he said he wanted the middle one so itd be around 60. still... what do you think? haha, also a bit of advice for you, I myself am making a custom DNA and thought all evos would be the way to go but then I thought about and decided, why not get a diverse set of pickups to have a range of different sounds available, like maybe one evo and two totally different pickups... also because I already have a jem with all evos in it and another would be pointless... but consider that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.