Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to find a Jem77GMC , preferably in good condition . Would have to be international ( or Aus) seller because im in Australia .

I can afford up to $3000AUS plus shipping costs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah , had a look at that Rick Harris website earlier but they only have fairly damaged ones , but ive had an offer so im just waiting till i officially recieve it , then ill update this thread .

·
Registered
186 Posts
Darkmatic said:
Do you know much about how you go about paying these ? I have no idea .
In my case, the shipping company passed it on to their customs broker in Aus when it arrived here. I got a phone call asking me to pay $X in duties/etc to them before they release the goods. Worst case, customs will call you and tell you they have a package that requires clearnace and you'll have to organise a customs broker to do the clearance for you.

Sometimes though, customs don't seem to pick up your goods so they go straight through and you don't get charged at all. Don't plan on this.

Check on the customs website to see what you'll be up for in duties/etc. It isn't cheap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.