Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
i might be selling mine.. it's in excellent condition.. im looking for about 950 plus shipping including the hardshell case..

the only thing is that i gotta change one of the studs since it broke for no reason.. i can get down to 925 plus shipping if u wanna do it urself since the stud itself will cost u only about 10 dollars or so..

cheers
anthony

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
what brings on the price increase? Don't want to rain on your parade or anything but I scored a brand new old stock with the plastic and everything for 750 just a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Where was this, nightfiend14? I'd love a DBK - They've grown on me quite alot! And beside, luggin' a 7V to college just ins't safe. So yeah, if you want to let yours go nightfiend14, i'll take her! :)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Mylo said:
Where was this, nightfiend14? I'd love a DBK - They've grown on me quite alot! And beside, luggin' a 7V to college just ins't safe. So yeah, if you want to let yours go nightfiend14, i'll take her! :)
I love it way to much to let it go, sorry. I talked to a guy from a certain auction site and snapped it up cheap before hardly anyone even knew it was there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.